15cm Skinning Knife
Victory knives are manufactured in Auckland, New Zealand out of German X46Cr13 no-stain High Carbon Stainless Steel.
The Stainless Steel Blade is flat ground and has a hardness is 54-56 HRC on the Rockwell Scale with a fast oil quench, then an overnight -78C sub-zero quench and a double temper after hardening. Its benefit is a strong, hard and wear resistant blade with an improved edge retention.
The knife comes with a classic white 113 Polypropylene (PP) Handle and Finger Guard.
Handle and Blade Materials are MAF and FDA approved.
Each knife is engraved with a unique Serial Number.
- Length: 280 (15 cm), 300 mm (17 cm
- Blade Length: 150 or 170 mm
- Blade Type: Skinner
- Blade Steel: German X46Cr13 No-Stain High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Handle Length : 140 mm
- Blade Thickness: 2.6 mm
- Blade Hardness: 54-56 HRC
- Finish: Satin
- Handle: Polypropylene (PP), White
- Weight: 132.7 (15 cm), 132.1 (17 cm) grams