3M 6051 A1 Organic Vapour Cartridge
3M™ Organic Vapour Cartridge Filter 6051, (A1)
- 3M™ Bayonet Connection System ensures precise and secure locking
- Low profile and well balanced twin filter design
- Suitable for use with 3M™ 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirators and 3M™ 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators
Provides protection against: Organic Vapours (boiling point > 65ºC) (A1).
For protection when cleaning with or using organic solvents e.g. toluene, xylene and MEK. Also degreasing, mixing, using paint thinner, lacquers and glues
Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH) levels.
This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:
- With a 3M 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirator: for airborne concentrations up to 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES) or 1000 ppm, whichever is the lower
- With a 3M 6000/7800 Series Full Face Respirator: 50 x WES or 1000 ppm, whichever is the lower