3M 8812 Valved Particulate P1 Mask
3M™ Cupped Particulate Respirator 8812, P1, valved
3M 8812 particulate respirator’s lightweight construction is designed to help with wearer compliance. The nose-clip is made from galvanised steel for use in flammable atmosphere. The 8812 disposable respirator is compatible with other 3M personal safety products, e.g. eyewear and earplugs.
• Protection factor: 10 x Workplace Exposure Standard
• Packaging: Sold individually - 10 respirators / box
Proper selection, training and use are essential in order for the respirator to adequately protect the wearer from certain airborne contaminants.
- Proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ exhalation valve helps to remove your hot exhaled air for a cooler and drier wear and encourages wearer compliance
- Coloured straps for easy identification of protection class (yellow for P1)
- Mould nose clip to the wearer’s nose shape to help reduce eyewear fogging and for a better seal and fit
- Made from 3M™ Advanced Electret Filter Material for effective filtration with low breathing resistance
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex
- P1 rated filtration efficiency
- Protects against hazards, such as, dusts and mists
- Complies with AS/NZS 1716:2012