3M Particulate P2 Filter & Organic Vapour/ Acid Gas Relief
3M™ Particulate Filter 2128, GP2, with Nuisance Level Organic Vapour/Acid Gas Relief
Provides protection against: Particulates (P2), Ozone and Nuisance Level* Acid Gas and Organic Vapours with Low Vapour Pressure.
Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH) levels.
This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:
- With a 3M 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES)
- With a 3M 6000/7800 Series Full Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 50 x WES
- Organic compounds with low vapour pressures (
- Ozone up to 10 x WES
- Offers relief from acid gases and organic vapours at levels below the WES
*Nuisance Levels are those levels below the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES).
- 3M Particulate Filter 2128 PIS (PDF 384 KB)