CRC Food Grade Dry Film Silicon
Pack Size: 284gm
CRC Food Grade Silicone
Multi-Purpose Dry Film Silicone Lubricant
CRC Food Grade Silicone is a multi-purpose dry film silicone lubricant for use on food processing and handling equipment. It forms a colourless, odourless film that does not attract dust and product debris. It lubricates and protects in most metal and non-metal applications without damaging treated surfaces or leaving marks or stains.
CRC Food Grade Silicone eliminates binding and sticking and is an excellent release and parting agent.
Temperature Range from -40°C to +200°C. MPI Approved C15. NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factories with incidental contact. NSF H1 Registered for incidental food contact.
Features & Benefits
- Dry film – Does not attract dust and product debris
- Excellent release and parting agent – Ideal to streamline processes on food sorting and handling lines, products will not stick to treated surfaces
- General lubricant for all surfaces – Metals, plastics, rubber, adhesives, wood, fabrics, glass, inks and paints
- Resists Moisture – Stays in place in damp environments
- 360 degree valve – Aerosol can be sprayed from any position even upside down
- Non-toxic, colourless, odourless, tasteless
- Wide Temperature range – Effective from -40°C to +200°C
- MPI Approved C15
- NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factories with incidental contact
- NSF H1 Registered for incidental food contact
- For use on food processing and handling equipment directly exposed to food products – Scales, fans, carts, galleys, fillers, chutes, guides, rails, conveyors, bottling machinery, slicers, ovens, fridges, freezers, knives and saws
- Excellent release and parting agent – Horticultural and other food handling and sorting lines, product will not stick to equipment. Mixers, moulders, pie warmers, candy floss and popcorn machines.
- Recommended for food packaging machinery – Does not attract airborne paper/cardboard particles or product debris
- Also recommended for metal-to-nonmetal and plastic-to-plastic lubrication applications