CRC Food Grade Multi Purpose Grease
Pack Size: 397gm
CRC Food Grade Multi-Purpose Grease
High Purity Multi-Purpose Grease
CRC Food Grade Multipurpose Grease is a tenacious, NLGI 2 white grease providing superior lubrication and durability in food production and processing applications. It is designed for effective lubrication and protection of ball, roller and plain bearings that operate under high loads and temperatures, and require a long grease life.
CRC Food Grade Multipurpose Grease protects equipment against rust, oxidation and wear. It resists throw-off, shear breakdown as well as water and detergent wash out. It will not pound out of bearings and bushings during shock loads.
Temperature Range from -35°C to +149°C. MPI Approved C15. NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factories with incidental contact. NSF H1 Registered for incidental food contact.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent Adhesion - Resists Sling-Off
- Highly resistant to moisture, water and detergent – Will not wash off when equipment is cleaned
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Non-toxic, odourless, tasteless
- Wide Temperature Range – Effective from -35°C to +149°C
- MPI Approved C15
- NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factories with incidental contact
- NSF H1 Registered for incidental food contact
- FOR USE BY – Bakeries, bottlers, breweries, canneries, dairies, egg processors, meat and poultry processors and pharmaceutical manufacturers
- FOR USE ON – Ovens, dryers, gears, valves, pumps, winches, conveyors, fittings, linkages, wire ropes, hoists, rollers, cams, slide bearings, o-rings