All Victory knives are manufactured in Auckland, New Zealand out of imported German X46Cr13 no-stain High Carbon Stainless Steel.
The Stainless Steel Blade is flat ground and has a hardness is 54-56 HRC on the Rockwell Scale with a fast oil quench, then an overnight -78C sub-zero quench and a double temper after hardening. Its benefit is a strong, hard and wear resistant blade with an improved edge retention.
The knife comes with a classic Victory Handle Pattern and Finger Guard made out of white Polypropylene (PP) for added Safety which has proven robust and practical.
All Handle and Blade Materials are MAF and FDA approved.
Each knife is engraved with a unique Serial Number
- Overall Length: 300mm/430mm
- Blade Length: 170mm/300mm
- Blade Type: Drop-Point, Fish Splitter
- Blade Steel: German No-Stain High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Handle Length : 130 mm
- Blade Thickness: 2.3 mm
- Blade Hardness: 54 - 56 HRC
- Finish: Satin Finish
- Handle Material: Polypropylene (PP), White
- Sheath: None Included
- Weight: 124.7 grams/207.5 grams