Hi Vis Orange TTMC Rain Sets
Hi Vis TTMC-W17 D/N Rainset is one of the toughest available on the market today. It’s made from 210 D polyester with oxford PVC coating. It also has a Water Head Rating of 3,000mm/m2/24hr. The set uses tape and heat-sealed seams, giving you excellent protection against the elements.
The rain jacket is comfortable and versatile. It features a concealed hood in collar with zipper, a full front plastic zipper, and a raglan sleeve with wind cuff. It also features underarm vents, a ventilated cape back, and a drawstring with a toggle on the hem for extra comfort. It’s easily adjustable and can be comfortably worn for long periods. The rainpants feature an elastic waist for an easy fit, as well as a fly front with plastic snaps.
The Armour Hi Vis TTMC-W17 D/N Rainset complies with AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 and AS/NZS 4602.1:2011, so you know you’re getting the level of protection you need. With this rainset, you and your team will be kept dry.
Features and Benefits
- 210 D polyester oxford PVC coating
- Tape and heat-sealed seams
- Water Head Rating 3,000mm/m2/24hr
- Concealed hood in collar with zipper
- Underarm vents and ventilated cape back
- Half mesh-lined back
- Full front plastic zipper
- Two lower pockets with flaps
- Raglan sleeve with wind cuff
- Drawstring with toggle on the hem
- Elastic Waist
- Fly front with plastic snaps
- Snaps on leg hem for a snug fit
- AS/NZS 1906.4:2010
- AS/NZS 4602.1:2011