Sheep Skinning Knife
All Victory knives are manufactured in Auckland, New Zealand out of imported German X46Cr13 no-stain High Carbon Stainless Steel.
The Stainless Steel Blade is flat ground and has a hardness is 54-56 HRC on the Rockwell Scale with a fast oil quench, then an overnight -78C sub-zero quench and a double temper after hardening. Its benefit is a strong, hard and wear resistant blade with an improved edge retention.
The Sheep Skinner knife comes with a classic Polypropylene (PP) Handle and Finger Guard made for added Safety which has proven robust and practical.
All Handle and Blade Materials are MAF and FDA approved.
Each knife is engraved with a unique Serial Number
- Overall Length: 280mm/300mm
- Blade Length: 150mm/170mm
- Blade Type: Skinning Knife
- Blade Steel: German X46Cr13 No-Stain High Carbon Stainless Stee
- Handle Length : 130 mm
- Blade Thickness: 2.2 mm
- Blade Hardness: 54 - 56 HRC
- Finish: Satin Finish
- Handle: Polypropylene (PP)
- Handle Colour: White
- Weight: 125 grams